LEAD.bot matches two individuals on bi-weekly or monthly basis for mentoring, peer learning sessions, casual chats, and cross-team discussions and collaboration which can strengthen their sense of belonging at work, and more.
To match colleagues, add the bot to any Team (public or private). LEAD.bot tech can match people within a single Team or across multiple Teams with our new cross-matching feature.
Introduce coworkers within the same department or pair a salesperson with an engineer, or an executive with an intern. The bot will introduce members to each other for as long as they remain members of a Team with LEAD.bot set up.
Great for both local and remote teams
LEAD.bot breaks the ice between strangers — prioritizing those who are unlikely to know each other — and encourages them to meet by introducing them via direct message.
LEAD.bot allows organizations to customize their matching preferences such as setting schedules.
Enable meet-ups to be scheduled easily
Advanced Dashboard Available
- Cross-team matching (eg. engineering team meets Sales team)
- Independent schedule per team
- 100s+ Watercooler topics to inspire team-wide discussions
- Private, confidential post-matching survey to collect each meeting feedback from each participants
- Admin can opt-in and out for certain users
- Auto- match in groups of 2–8 people.
- Manual matching 2-4 people per group
- Engagement data insight & downloadable via CSV file
LEAD.bot collects feedback and improve matching via AI. Download LEAD.bot to give it a try. 🙂